It took them a few days to get them put up, because they needed to frame in the other house on the street. They had the same crew come in and put trusses up for the 4 houses on the street that are all in the same position; so when they finished framing the last house yesterday, we knew it was our turn again soon!
I stopped by today and got a video of some of the trusses going up! (I won't be offended if you don't want to watch all 3 minutes of it. I mostly took it because the hubsters was at work and I knew he would want to see it.) I think the guy up on the top of the house is crazy!
And later we stopped by again to take some pictures of the completed work.
That's us! Lot 12! Getting closer and closer to home sweet home!







Look! It's a house! You two are adorable! I miss you! Keep that blog updated...I love seeing the progress!
ReplyDelete